Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome to my blog

My name is Joseph Wisa and I am a high school Math teacher. I enjoy teaching my classes especially the AP Calculus class, those kids are amazing!

This is my sixth year teaching in New Jersey, and I taught almost all Math courses from Pre-Algebra to AP Calculus in the high school.

I am currently working on my Masters degree in integrating technology in the classroom at Walden University, and I created this blog to meet my assignment for this week: "Understanding the Impact of Technology on Education, Work, and Society". We are discussing how some technologies allow us to do things differently, while others allow us to do different things. Check back for more information, and feel free to leave your comment, and your ideas are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment